Paint & Stencil a Trinket Box Workshop (Child friendly)
Design and paint a beautiful trinket box in this workshop - perfect as a Mother’s Day gift, to store little stationery or to liven up your dresser. Learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® and Wax, and stencilling techniques. Play with metallic Gilding Waxes to give your box some extra shine! There will be a selection of stencils available for you to choose from, or you can bring your own.
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 1.5 hours.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - email or WhatsApp us for the voucher code. For a group discount of 4 or more participant or a birthday party request, please whatsapp us at +65 9123 6253.
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including the trinket box and aprons. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date
Image credit: Maise's House