Paint a Pot Workshop (Child friendly)
A fun and easy workshop that will tickle your imagination and give you a beautiful painted terracotta pot to take home or gift to a loved one. Learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® and Wax, and choose to use our metallic gilding waxes or metal gilding leaf to give your pot that extra gleam!
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 1 hour.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK10 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots). For a group discount or Birthday Party enquiry please whatsapp us at +65 91236253.
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including the pot and aprons. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Please note that we can only host a maximum of 4 participants per workshop.
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop, unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date
Did this workshop with the family(with another stool painting) and it was really fun.
We had a great time learning about chalk paint and spent a rewarding morning working on our pieces! Thank you!
We had a lovely afternoon learning about Annie Sloan paint and getting creative with all the colours. My kids and I were very proud of their creations! Thanks to the team at Big Blue Trunk for their patience and enthusiasm. It was a great class!
My daughter and her friend attended the workshop together and has so much fun. They chatted, giggled, painted, and were given great advice by the instructor. And they walked away with beautiful pots. I would highly recommend this for anyone.
We loved having the girls over and hearing them chat and giggle! And what beautiful pots they created - such a fun afternoon. See you again!