Make It Your Own: Paint a Wooden Crate
A fun upcycling workshop, spend a creative morning painting a raw pine crate in one or a combination of techniques including the washed effect, stencilling and vintage distressed look. You can take back your beautiful crate to use as storage or display in your home.
Timing & Duration: This workshop lasts for 2.5 hours. This is a private workshop for up to 4 participants. Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK10 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots).
No previous experience in painting is needed as we will guide you with techniques and how-to. All materials will be supplied and you will take your finished piece home.
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date once you have booked.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop, unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date