Make It Your Own: Paint a Step Stool Workshop
Spend a creative morning at our Studio giving the famous IKEA step stool a whole new look - learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® to transform everyday pieces of furniture into beautiful masterpieces. Choose from one of the below finishes or come up with your own and take home your beautiful creation at the end of the workshop:
- Farmhouse rustic
- Classic stencil
The stool is provided / included in the price. You will complete painting and take the finished stool home with you.
Timing & Duration: This workshop lasts for 3 hours. This is a private workshop for up to 4 participants.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK10 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots).
No previous experience in painting is needed as we will guide you with techniques and how-to. All materials will be supplied and you will take your finished piece home. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided.
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- If you are unable to find a date that suits your schedule, please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date once you have booked.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop, unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date