Make It Your Own: Paint a Small Piece of Furniture (3 hours)
If you have a small piece of furniture which you would like to transform in the Studio with our guidance, this workshop is for you! You can book a 3 hour slot to paint your piece with us.
You will choose from a range of finishes for your piece including rustic farmhouse, shabby chic, modern, classic french, bohemian, etc. We will consult you on the finish and look you want for your piece once you have made the reservation.
All materials including paint and wax will be supplied. Ideally, the size of your piece needs to be small enough for you to carry comfortably and as a guide it needs to fit in the front seat of a car (chair, bedside table, coffee table, stool, towel rack). If you do not have a piece to paint, get in touch and we can help out.
Please email or whatsapp us once you have made your booking, so we can schedule a slot for you, and send us a picture of your piece so we can discuss it before you arrive. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: +65 91236253
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project.
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- The charges mentioned are for a minimum 3 hours. Every additional half an hour, beyond the 3 hours, will be charged at $30. To make a reservation you need to buy the 3 hour slot at the price indicated.
- If your piece is smaller (photo frame, tray, vase, pot) or bigger, then please contact us for a custom quote.
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop, unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date
Totally worth the time, effort and money! The owner of Blue Trunk and I gave a simple, small white shelf a complete makeover. Great experience, makes me look forward to buying paint, lacquer and waxes from her and making over larger pieces on my own soon.
A stunning little studio where you feel right at home from the start. The staff were wonderful and patient and in just a couple of hours , I’ve learnt how to paint and up cycle furniture. I’m confident enough to try to DIY it myself at home and can’t wait to !
I’m happy I did this class and I can’t wait to do more with Big Blue Trunk !