Annie Sloan Advanced Techniques Workshop
The Annie Sloan Advanced Techniques Workshop covers advanced painting & finishing techniques using Chalk Paint, providing you with hands-on practice and inspiration on going that extra mile while using Annie Sloan products to transform your home.
Timing & Duration: This workshop begins at 10:15am and runs for 3 hours.
Techniques covered include:
- Gilding with metal leaf
- Crackle finish
- Use of clear, dark, black, white and gilding waxes
It is advisable to complete the Basic Techniques Workshop before booking the Advanced Techniques Workshop. You get to take home a sample of each of the techniques you have learned & created during the workshop. There will be ample time for questions, experimentation and problem solving. Feel free to bring in a photo of the item/s you would like to paint at home and we can help you decide on colour and technique.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week). Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK10 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots).
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including aprons. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date