Make It Your Own: Paint & Stencil a Tray
Come spend a creative morning with us painting and stencilling a tray which you will take with you ready to display or use in your home. You will learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and Wax on small decorative pieces, and basic stencilling technique.
Timing & Duration: This workshop lasts for 1.5 hours. This is a private workshop for up to 4 participants. Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK10 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots).
All materials will be supplied including the tray. A selection of stencils will be available to for you to choose from. If you would like to bring your own stencil, please do so.
No previous experience in painting is necessary as we will guide you through the process, including basic techniques of using Annie Sloan decorative paint.
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date once you have booked.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop, unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date