Make It Your Own: Paint & Stencil a Tray
Come spend a creative morning at the Studio painting and stencilling a tray which you will take with you ready to display or use in your home. You will learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and Wax on small decorative pieces, and basic stencilling technique.
Timing & Duration: This workshop begins at 10:30am and lasts for 1.5 hours
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 27 Cluny Court 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
All materials will be supplied including the tray. A selection of stencils will be available to for you to choose from. If you would like to bring your own stencil, please do so.
No previous experience in painting is necessary as Deepti will guide you through the process, including basic techniques of using Annie Sloan decorative paint. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided to fuel you through your creative time in the studio! Please note that the shop will be open to regular customers during this time.
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note that the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +6590852231