Weaving for Beginners by Hili Studio
This is a fun 4 hour workshop that covers the fundamentals of frame loom weaving, and will teach you the techniques needed to construct a beautiful woven wall art. Hila from Hili Studio will help you unleash your creativity, and discover your natural style.
The class includes all the materials needed to create your own dreamy weave – a wooden frame loom you get to keep, a weaving kit, high quality materials, and lunch and drinks.
The workshop is super relaxing and all about good vibes. It will inspire you to keep weaving, and exploring the creative possibilities a frame loom has to offer.
Timing & Duration: This workshop begins at 10:30am and runs for 4 hours including a working lunch.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 27 Cluny Court 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore
Cancellation Policy: No refunds for classes. You are very welcome to send someone in your place if you cannot make it.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +6590852231
- For groups and private events, please feel free to contact us.