Virtual Upcycling Workshop
If you have a piece of furniture at home that you would like to refinish with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, this Virtual Paint-a-Piece Workshop is for you!
In this Workshop, you will learn the basic technique of using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint on furniture to achieve professional results. You will receive detailed guidance to get started on your piece, give it a beautiful finish, participate in a live painting demo and get all your furniture painting questions answered by Deepti.
- Introduction to furniture painting with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
- Techniques presentation and live demo
- Getting started on your piece of furniture - a step-by-step guide
- Question and Answers
- Optional follow-up consultation
We will send you all the materials you need to paint your piece before the workshop including paint, wax, brushes, apron, hair dryer, etc and have them collected back after the workshop ends.
You can either sign up for a private workshop, the date and time for which can be scheduled based on convenience OR a group workshop limited to 3 participants, details for which are listed.
The workshop duration is 3 sessions of 30 minutes each over 3 hours
- Once you have registered, please reach out to us to schedule the date and time for the workshop.
- the link to join the Virtual Workshop will be emailed to you along with a reminder one day before the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 92477107