Virtual Annie Sloan Techniques Workshop
The Virtual Techniques Workshop covers three techniques to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and Wax, providing you with hands-on practice, invaluable advice and tips to get started on your first Chalk Paint™ project. This workshop will give you the confidence to achieve high quality, professional results every time.
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 1.5 hours. Check the individual listings for dates and timings.
Location: Attend from the safety and comfort of your home
Techniques covered include:
- Two colour distress
- Cracked effect
- Dry brushing
- Use of clear and coloured waxes
You will work on wooden boards during the workshop. This includes a workshop kit that consists of: Chalk Paint and Wax samples for the workshop, an Annie Sloan Flat Brush Small, an Annie Sloan Wax Brush Small, Annie Sloan Mixing Stick, 3 Wooden Boards, Wax Rags and the Annie Sloan Colour Card. Please note we will deliver the kit before the workshop date, and collect back the brushes after the workshop.
There will be time for questions, experimentation and problem solving. Feel free to share a photo of the item/s you would like to upcyle at home and we can help you decide on colour and technique at the end of the workshop.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 15% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK15.
Remember, this is a hands-on workshop, please find a comfortable spot in your home (preferably a protected table + chair), and come dressed to paint!
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day or 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 92477107