The Ultimate Upcycling Workshop
By popular demand, we are excited to bring you The Ultimate Upcycling Workshop once again! Join us for a morning of colourful fun and discover the joy of creative upcycling.
Choose one piece of furniture to upcycle from a selection of old vintage chairs that we have curated - every chair is worn and needs a little bit of lovin' to feel brand new and happy again. We'll spend the morning teaching you how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Wax to upcycle furniture for beautiful, professional results. Design, paint and wax your chosen piece and take it home with you at the end of the workshop. We'll have stencils, transfers and loads of other cool products for you to experiment with.
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including the piece of furniture, and aprons. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint.
Timing & Duration: This workshop begins at 10:15 am and runs for 3 hours
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products available at Big Blue Trunk (valid for 1 week). Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK10 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots).
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to find a date for a private class.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 2 days prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date