Shibori & Block Printing Workshop
In this workshop we will learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint as a fabric dye and the discipline of Shibori, a Japanese art of resist dyeing, finishing off with traditional block printing using hand-carved wooden blocks from India. You can use what you learn to create your own table linen, cushion covers, lamp shades, curtains, scarves... the list is endless!
'I love to create random overlapping patterns - they're easy to do and look effortlessly elegant.' - Annie Sloan
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 3 hours.
Techniques covered include:
- Tie Dye
- Shibori with resist
- Block printing
You get to take home a sample of each of the techniques you have learned & created during the workshop. There is ample time for questions, experimentation and fun!
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - email or whatsapp us for the voucher code.
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including aprons, as well as light refreshments and snacks. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Please note that we can only host a maximum of 4 participants per workshop.
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date