Paint a Pot Workshop (Child friendly)
A fun and easy workshop that will tickle your imagination and give you a beautiful painted terracotta pot to take home or gift to a loved one. Learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® and Wax, and choose to use our metallic gilding waxes or metal gilding leaf to give your pot that extra gleam!
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 1 hour. This is a private workshop for up to 4 participants. Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 14 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 15% off the workshop fee - email or whatsapp us for the voucher code.
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including aprons, as well as light refreshments and snacks. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Please note that we can only host a maximum of 4 participants per workshop.
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select 'Schedule a date' and contact us. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +6592477107
My daughter and her friend attended the workshop together and has so much fun. They chatted, giggled, painted, and were given great advice by the instructor. And they walked away with beautiful pots. I would highly recommend this for anyone.