Paint a Cotton Dhurrie Workshop
At Big Blue Trunk, we want to inspire everyone to get creative! In this special workshop, we'll work with you to transform a simple cotton dhurrie (rug) into a beautiful work of art you can proudly display in your home or gift to a loved one.
Customise your dhurrie by selecting a unique colour palette and stencil all over using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Annie Sloan Stencils. We love everything handmade and this workshop is our way of spreading the joy of making everyday beautiful to our community. Spend a few hours with us dabbling in colour, and discover your creative side!
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 3 hours
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products to get you started on your Chalk Paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK10 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots).
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including the cotton dhurrie and aprons. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Please note that we can only host a maximum of 4 participants per workshop.
- Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date once you have booked.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 2 days prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date