Paint a Children's Stool Workshop (Child friendly)
Make a lovely addition to your little one’s room, with a DIY stool painted in his or her favourite colours using Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® and Wax. Find inspiration at our Studio and choose from our range of lovely colours & create a unique and fun piece for your child.
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 1.5 hours.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 14 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 15% off the workshop fee - email or whatsapp us for the voucher code.
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including aprons, as well as light refreshments and snacks. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 5 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date
My 9 year old and 2 friends thoroughly enjoyed this workshop one afternoon. It was a wonderful way to start the weekend. The staff were just lovely, patient with the girls and explained what they had to do and how. The shop is a hive of creativity which certainly inspired the girls and they created stools with memories that will last a lifetime