Make Your Own Masterpiece Workshop (Image Transfer)
At Big Blue Trunk, we want to inspire everyone to get creative! In this workshop, we'll work with you to identify your unique style and create a work of art using several decorative painting techniques including Image Transfer, Gilding and Stencilling.
Bring your own image to customise your piece or select from one of ours. Choose from a range of colours and stencils to create a custom Masterpiece for your home or to gift to someone special. We love everything handmade - home decor, gifts... and this is our way of spreading the joy of making everyday beautiful. Spend a few joyful hours with us dabbling in colour, and discovering your creative side!
of bringing your own image, then choose a high resolution portrait style image and print in black and white on a laser printer. Pls note that the finish of the piece depends on the photo quality.
(Psssstttt.... this also makes a great gift!)
We will use an A3 size MDF board and Annie Sloan products for this workshop. The art piece can be framed.
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 3 hours. We will need to take a 30 minute break to allow for drying of the image.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 10% off the workshop fee - email or whatsapp us for the voucher code.
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including aprons. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Please note that we can only host a maximum of 4 participants per workshop.
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 5 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- If you cannot make the workshop, unfortunately we won't be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date