Make It Your Own: Paint a Step Stool Workshop
Spend a creative morning at our Studio giving the famous IKEA step stool a whole new look - learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint® to transform everyday pieces of furniture into beautiful masterpieces. Choose from one of the below finishes or come up with your own and take home your beautiful creation at the end of the workshop:
- Farmhouse rustic
- Classic stencil
The stool is provided / included in the price. You will complete painting and take the finished stool home with you.
Timing & Duration: This workshop begins at 10:30am and lasts for 3 hours. This is a private workshop for up to 3 participants. Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 14 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
No previous experience in painting is needed as we will guide you with techniques and how-to. All materials will be supplied and you will take your finished piece home. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided. Please note that the shop will remain open to customers through the duration of the workshop.
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 3 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note that the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +65 92477107