Make It Your Own: Paint a Bird Cage Workshop
Spend a happy morning at our Studio painting a dreamy antique bird cage in your choice of colours. In this workshop, you will learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Wax to transform small decorative pieces around your home. At the end of the workshop, you get to take your beautiful bird cage home to use as a planter or hang up in your room with twinkling fairy lights!
No previous experience in painting is needed as we will guide you with techniques and how-to. All materials will be provided including aprons and light refreshments. You will also get a chance to try out other Annie Sloan products like brushes, gilding waxes and sanding pads. Please note that the shop will remain open to customers through the duration of the workshop.
Timing & Duration: This workshop begins at 10:30am and lasts for 2.5 hours. This is a private workshop for up to 3 participants. Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 14 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 3 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note that the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +65 92477107