Make It Your Own: Paint a Wooden Crate
A fun upcycling workshop, spend a creative morning painting a raw pine crate in one or a combination of techniques including the washed effect, stencilling and vintage distressed look. You can take back your beautiful crate to use as storage or display in your home.
Timing & Duration: This workshop lasts for 2.5 hours. This is a private workshop for up to 4 participants. Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 14 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 15% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK15 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots).
No previous experience in painting is needed as we will guide you with techniques and how-to. All materials will be supplied and you will take your finished piece home. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided. Please note that the shop will remain open to customers through the duration of the workshop.
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- Please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date once you have booked.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date