Colour Your Home Workshop
Have you always wanted to add colour to your home, but aren’t sure how to go about it? Or do you have a mix of colours in your space and want to tie it all together?
Playing with colour and getting it right can feel challenging, especially if it isn’t something you have done before. Well fret no more, The Colour Your Home Workshop is just for you!
Brought to you by Big Blue Trunk in collaboration with Mishell Leong Art and The Cinnamon Room, the Colour Your Home Workshop will cover:
- How to select a combination of colours for a space, whether bold or muted
- Add colour to your home with Chalk Paint 101 - furniture, walls & upcycling decor by Deepti, Big Blue Trunk
- How to select Art that reflects your style & ties together your decor by Mishell Leong Art
- How to select a rug to lift your floors - colour, texture, size, placement by Visha, The Cinnamon Room
Designed to be fun and practical, this Workshop is based on 4 interior themes developed by us - Playful, Hot & Spicy, After Hours and Fresh. As a participant you will understand the framework we used to design each of these themes, as well as have the opportunity to bring them to life with miniature elements.
Leave the Workshop feeling confident in your knowledge and equipped with the tools to add colour to your home in a meaningful and tasteful way.
You can participate virtually on FB Live in the exclusive launch session on April 14 or register for the full workshop in-person on April 21.
- April 14, Wednesday at 6:30pm - 8:00pm, attend virtually on Big Blue Trunk's FB Live (by RSVP, Free event)
- April 21, Wednesday at 6:30pm - 8:00pm, in-person workshop at Big Blue Trunk 02-14 Cluny Court (by Registration, $80)
3 lovely local expert ladies have come together to offer sage advice and with an aim to boost your designing confidence by adding colour and accessories to your rooms. An immensely talented artist, an importer of beautiful rugs and an expert in everything to do with 'chalk paint' - you will learn how to blend these three different items to add a pop of pizzazz to your surrounds. If you are new to adding colour to your home palate, then this workshop could be for 5 stars for you. If you are an experienced designer, you can skip this one and just head to their shops instead. For me 4 stars - felt a little pricey compared to similar sessions I've been to. Could you consider a discount coupon against a purchase from your store for those who invest in your workshops? That would be nice :-)
It was a fun and insightful session. The speakers shared the key points on each area.