Bold Botanicals Workshop
Bring the magic of lush green gardens back into your home! Inspired by artist Lucy Tiffney’s unique style of painting bright botanicals, in this 3 hour workshop we will help channel your creativity to design and paint a wine crate into a unique piece which you can take home. You will learn how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and Wax, as well as the Detail Brushes Set.
Timing & Duration: This workshop runs for 3 hours. After booking your slot, please contact us on email@example.com or +65 91236253 to schedule a date.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 14 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 15% off the workshop fee - use code CHALK15 at Checkout (only with minimum purchase of 2 workshop slots).
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including aprons, as well as light refreshments and snacks. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
Important - You agree to these terms before booking:
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 5 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date