Annie Sloan Basic Techniques & Paint a Piece Workshop
This Workshop is a great way to learn the basics of how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and Wax, and apply these techniques to a small piece of furniture which you can then take home, completely transformed!
Techniques covered include:
- Two colour aged look
- Two - colour wash
- Cracked finish
- Use of clear, dark, black, white and gilding waxes
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 14 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
Once you learn the basic painting techniques, you will be able to choose one or a combination of these techniques to apply on your piece of furniture. All material including paint and wax will be supplied by us. Ideally, the size of your piece needs to be small enough for you to carry comfortably and as a guide it needs to fit in the front seat of a car (chair, bedside table, coffee table, stool, towel rack). If you do not have a piece to paint, get in touch and we can help out.
Please email or whatsapp us once you have made your booking, so we can schedule a slot for you, and send us a picture of your piece so we can discuss it before you arrive. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Whatsapp: +65 92477107.
This is a longer and more detailed session (the workshop runs for approximately 4 hours and lunch is included) get ready for a busy day!
- This workshop booking is for a total of 4 hours. Every additional half an hour will be charged at $30.
- If your piece is smaller (photo frame, tray, vase, pot) or bigger, then please contact us for a custom quote.
- Please note that the shop will be open to other customers during this time.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +65 92477107