Annie Sloan Basic Techniques & Paint a Piece Workshop
This Workshop is a great way to learn the basics of how to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and Wax, and apply these techniques to a small piece of furniture which you can then take home, completely transformed!
Techniques covered include:
- Two colour aged look
- Two - colour wash
- Cracked finish
- Use of clear, dark, black, white and gilding waxes
Duration: Approximately 4 hours
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 14 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
Once you learn the basic painting techniques, you will be able to choose one or a combination of these techniques to apply on your piece of furniture. All material including paint and wax will be supplied by us. Ideally, the size of your piece needs to be small enough for you to carry comfortably and as a guide it needs to fit in the front seat of a car (chair, bedside table, coffee table, stool, towel rack). If you do not have a piece to paint, get in touch and we can help out.
Please email or whatsapp us once you have made your booking, so we can schedule a slot for you, and send us a picture of your piece so we can discuss it before you arrive. Email: email@example.com Whatsapp: +65 91236253
This is a longer and more detailed session (the workshop runs for approximately 4 hours and lunch is included) get ready for a busy day!
- This workshop booking is for a total of 4 hours. Every additional half an hour will be charged at $30.
- If your piece is smaller (photo frame, tray, vase, pot) or bigger, then please contact us for a custom quote.
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 5 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 24 hours prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- If you have any questions please contact us at anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp us on +65 91236253
- We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the workshop if we do not have the minimum required number of participants signed up on a particular date