Make It Your Own: Paint a Wooden Crate
Spend a creative morning at our Studio painting a raw pine crate made from recycled wood in your own choice of colour/s in one or a combination of the following techniques:
- One full colour
- Washed effect
Timing & Duration: This workshop begins at 10:30am and lasts for 2 hours.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 27 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
No previous experience in painting is needed as Deepti will guide you with techniques and how-to. All materials will be supplied and you will take your finished piece home. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided. Please note that the shop will remain open to customers through the duration of the workshop.
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please select the option of 'Schedule a Date', and get in touch with us to finalise a date.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note that the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +6590852231