Annie Sloan Basic Techniques Workshop
The Annie Sloan Basic Techniques Workshop covers beginners techniques to use Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and Wax, providing you with hands-on practice, invaluable advice and tips to get started on your first Chalk Paint™ project. This workshop will give you the confidence to achieve high quality, professional results every time.
Timing & Duration: This workshop begins at 10:30am and runs for 2 - 2.5 hours.
Location: Big Blue Trunk, 02 - 27 Cluny Court, 501 Bukit Timah Road, Singapore 259760
Techniques covered include:
- Two colour aged look
- Two - colour wash
- Cracked effect
- Use of clear, dark, black, white and gilding waxes
The workshop also gives you the opportunity to try out Annie's painting tools such as brushes and sanding pads.
You get to take home a sample of each of the techniques you have learned & created during the workshop. There is ample time for questions, experimentation and problem solving. Feel free to bring in a photo of the item/s you would like to paint at home and we can help you decide on colour and technique.
Discounts: After completing the workshop you will be given a one-time discount of 10% on all Annie Sloan products (valid for 1 week) to get you started on your chalk paint project. Bring a friend and you both get 15% off the workshop fee - email or whatsapp us for the voucher code.
All materials for the workshop will be provided, including aprons, as well as light refreshments and snacks. This is a hands-on workshop, please come dressed to paint!
- If you are not able to book your preferred date please contact us. We are also able to run private one on one workshops if the group dates don't suit you.
- Each workshop is limited to maximum 4 participants and must be paid for in advance to secure a spot - slots will be confirmed only upon receipt of the full payment.
- Bookings will be closed 1 day prior to the date of the Workshop. For last minute bookings or for alternate payment options, please contact us.
- Please note the shop will remain open to customers during the workshop.
- If you cannot make the workshop unfortunately we wont be able to refund, but can reschedule you into another workshop for a future date.
- A reminder with information is emailed the day prior to the workshop but if you have any questions please contact us at anytime at email@example.com or whatsapp us on +6590852231